[TxMt] Re: Code preview in Finder

Fri Jan 31 13:39:15 UTC 2020

On 26 Jan 2020, at 22:58, John DeSoi wrote:

> How do you get the Finder preview to show the syntax colored code as
> seen in TextMate? This seemed to work automagically for an older
> bundle I created. I'm working a new bundle and the Finder only shows
> the generic document icon.

If this is a new bundle, then it might for a type of file TextMate
doesn’t claim responsibility for, so the system doesn’t know to use
its Quick Look plug-in.

I’m not sure if it’s enough to just tell Finder to always open that
type of file with TextMate, or if the app itself has to advertise
support for it.

--
Rob McBroom