[TxMt] Re: Migrating TM 1 bundles to TM 2

Jon Ippolito jippolito at maine.edu
Sat Jan 4 15:42:27 UTC 2020

Hi list,

I didn’t get a reply to this earlier message, so I’ve been manually migrating TM1 snippets and the like by changing their file extension to .txt and then copying the content into empty TM2 snippets (a pain, but do-able). However, I still haven’t found a solution for migrating macros, since they seem to have changed from a plist format in TM 1 to a JSON-style format in TM 2.

I’d love to hear any ideas for migrating macros to TM 2.

jon