[TxMt] Re: Code preview in Finder

John DeSoi desoi at pgedit.com
Tue Feb 25 03:36:16 UTC 2020

I still have not figured it out, but this is interesting. If I save the file in BBEdit (space, backspace, save - no content change), it shows up in the Finder preview using the syntax coloring I defined in the TextMate bundle. But still no preview for other files with the same extension unless I re-save them. If I do the same save operation from TextMate, still no preview/quick look at all. Strange.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.