[TxMt] Re: TextMate with Catalina

Charles McKnight cmcknight at pheonic.com
Mon Feb 24 20:39:43 UTC 2020

I’ve been running TextMate 2 on Catalina for some time with no issues.

TextMate version 2.0.6

The manual is a work in progress and can be found at http://manual.textmate.org/ <http://manual.textmate.org/>. The MacroMates Blog has a TextMate 2 category <http://blog.macromates.com/categories/textmate-2/>.

There is a FAQ <https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/FAQ> and hidden settings <https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/Hidden-Settings> page.

For comments, questions, and general feedback see https://macromates.com/support <https://macromates.com/support>
TextMate is a trademark of Allan Odgaard and the program is © MacroMates Ltd., 2004-2019.