[TxMt] Re: problem with Bundle Editor

Thu Apr 23 17:21:48 UTC 2020

On 24 Apr 2020, at 0:04, Rob McBroom wrote:

>> Having built on 10.14 also means the executable should run on 10.12
>> and later.
>
> Just curious… Is it the OS or the SDK? I finally managed to build
> Quicksilver in Xcode 11 on 10.14, but I’m using the 10.13 SDK (which
> is symlinked in from Xcode 9).

I think it would be the SDK, although both machines are using the 10.15
SDK, but I see that my 10.14 machine has Xcode 11.3 and my 10.15 machine
has Xcode 11.4

Downloading Xcode 11.3.1 as we speak to test building with that under
macOS 10.15 to see if that makes the bundle editor split view resizable
when run under 10.14.