[TxMt] Re: Strange behaviour file browser in 2.0.7

Sun Apr 19 10:31:45 UTC 2020

On 19 Apr 2020, at 2:33, feek wrote:

> It seems like that the file browser behaves a bit strange. Namely the
> "toplevel" is not any more the Project root, but the folder current
> file is
> locates

Thanks, this should be fixed in 2.0.8 (now available as test build).

btw: current test builds require 10.14, not because I have started to
use API introduced after 10.12, but for some reason when I build on
macOS 10.15 the executable crashes on 10.12 and 10.13 (missing symbol).

I will do a build from 10.14 once I’m sure the current test build is
acceptable (has a bunch of under-the-hood changes).