[TxMt] Re: warning from run code command in R.tm_bundle

Wed Apr 15 14:42:15 UTC 2020

On 4 Apr 2020, at 0:11, Tim Bates wrote:

> FYI: When I run selected lines of R code in textmate, I now get this
> pane of errors: (code runs fine)

Do you know what `shell-init` is? It appears that the current directory
has parents that are not readable, possibly the current directory is set
to a non-existing directory, but I don’t know what code actually gets
executed as part of this command, though the error message points to
something named `shell-init`.

> PS: The blank-regions bug is way worse with current catalina (10.15.4
> (19E264b))

Still hasn’t run into it myself, and been using 10.15 since January,
though only because I switched to a new computer, would not recommend
upgrading without good reason.