[TxMt] Re: RC29-30-31 don't obey tab auto-close override

Tue Sep 24 06:07:02 UTC 2019

On 15 Sep 2019, at 19:03, Tim Bates wrote:

>> PS: Removing the "add license" button text would be nice for those us
>> who have added a license already :-)
>>
>> That button should definitely not appear, if TextMate can find your
>> license in the keychain...
>>
> Curious: It’s been there for years…
> I clicked on the button now, and the license is there, but instead of
> hitting cancel, I just clicked outside the license pane, it closed,
> and now that reminder is gone Bingo!
> Hitting cancel does nothing, but dimissing by clicking outside and it
> updates whatever counter is involved.

You need to enter/paste your license and then hit “Add License”.

If the button is greyed out, it’s likely that you haven’t entered
any license at all. The text in the dialog is a placeholder, but it’s
easily confused for actual license. I’ll update the placeholder to say
something different in a future build.