[TxMt] Re: Background transparency no longer works in 2.0

Angelo Varlotta angelovarlotta at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 15:58:09 UTC 2019

Hi Sam,
I've noticed the lack of a transparent background too in themes that use
transparencies, since at least rc10. I wrote an email about this back in
April but the issue must have been been put on the back burner for now.
Later on Allan replied to my email, noticing that the lack of
transparency appears when linking with the 10.14 SDK.Hopefully it can be
addressed now that version 2 of TM is out.

Cheers,
Angelo