[TxMt] Re: please load the whole file when I open it

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Wed Sep 18 15:37:05 UTC 2019

Here's another example:

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: ScreenFlow.mp4
Type: video/mp4
Size: 3161615 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

In this example, start by noting where the blinking cursor is. Now I do a global find and open another file in another tab. Of course we do not end up at the selected line, and I have to command-J to get there. But that is not even the point. The point is that I now close that tab, and back in the first tab, after a moment the file just jumps away, leaving me completely lost. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 12! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920208662.do