[TxMt] Re: RC29-30-31 don't obey tab auto-close override

Tim Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 11:49:48 UTC 2019

A nice UI thing might be to add a ⌘T button in the tab bar (i.e if that's the replacement for clicking on a stale tab, then make it click-accessible too.

Less discoverable, add new tab + sign could change to a ⌘T button when user holds down option?

Thinking about it, in mail.app right now, I have a tool bar in the title bar...
For TextMate where several of the most powerful innovations are hidden away (all the Ts :-) ), adding these to the title bar would be a win, esp for users who fail to learn less-than-daily-use multi-key commands

PS: Removing the "add license" button text would be nice for those us who have added a license already :-)