[TxMt] Re: Unable to start TextMate after installing security updates

Thu Oct 31 13:11:06 UTC 2019

On 31 Oct 2019, at 13:28, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> […] the program crashes (crash log is in attachment).

Nothing was attached. It might not have submitted your crash report
given that it crashes during launch, but you can check what has been
submitted for your IP here https://api.textmate.org/crashes/myip will
appreciate if you can link me to one of these.

> Does anyone have any idea how I could do any of the following:
> - find the contents of unsaved snippets
> - potentially "purge" the open windows and at least try to see if I
> can start TM in a clean fashion.

Hold down shift (⇧) when launching TextMate, and it will skip session
restore.

The files will remain in this location, should there be unsaved changes
you want to recover: ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Session