[TxMt] Re: Make a Bundle available only for a programming language

Umberto Cerrato umbertocerrato at outlook.it
Mon Oct 14 08:55:56 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thanks but…

Yes, we already figured out how to select a certain theme for a specific file or file type. But now I would like a theme to not-be-available at all for all the file types, except for one.

e.g. I want C/C++ files to open with this new theme. I can do it in the way you suggested me. And that’s good.
But since this theme works well only with C and C++ files, I do not want it to be available/selectable/take effect if there is an opened file with a different extension than .c or .cpp etc.

I think a way of doing it is by making the scopes in the theme to only select c/c++ “items”. I do not know if I made this clear enough. Also I do not know if this last thing can be made… it should be.

Best