[TxMt] Re: Large file does not properly paint text when scrolling in v2.0 on MacOS Catalina

Kelvin Wu kelvin.wu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 08:50:51 UTC 2019

This happened in every beta version of TM2 in Catalina/Mojave/High
Sierra/High Sierra/Yosemite with even few hundred of lines.

Not always but it did happen

1. while scrolling, some text at bottom of TM window may overlap others,
continue scrolling up/down will clear the mess.

2. when using cmd+s search, after located the line, Esc to cancel bottom
search bar, the mess might appear

3. when using cmd+s search, deleted some lines from visible area, continue
scrolling down or cmd+s will get this mess.

--
Sent from my mobile. Ignore the typos unless they're funny.