[TxMt] Re: Large file does not properly paint text when scrolling in v2.0 on MacOS Catalina

mocenigo roberto.avanzi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 15:35:39 UTC 2019

I am not sure that it has anything to do with large files.

I can reproduce it also with relatively small files. Leave Textmate open,
maybe let it rest for some time, in a different screen, then DO NOT SELECT
IT by clicking. Just change screen so that you have now TM in front of you
and scroll the windows with the track pad (do not click on the windows),
then you should see that parts of the windows are not refreshed at all,
sometimes it is just the pane with the line numbers, sometimes it is the
text as well.

Maybe this can help other people reproduce the bug, including the developers
and contributors. I posted a message on textmate-dev and I got it back
through the digest, but I do not see it in the web interface.

Attached: two examples:

<http://textmate.1073791.n5.nabble.com/file/t2991/refresh-1.png>

<http://textmate.1073791.n5.nabble.com/file/t2991/refresh-2.png>

--