[TxMt] Re: Emmet plugin broken in latest test build

Graham Heath graham.p.heath at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 15:41:20 UTC 2019

@feek; Fascinating, thats something to be excited about!

@Zdenko; Thanks, thats amazing :)

@allan; I'm running out the door, but if you like I'll put a formal pr
together (if only for review).

To see this error I had to make some changes in the source.

In TMPlugInController, line 90 (original);

     if([bundle load])

becomes:

     NSError *bundleLoadError;

     if([bundle loadAndReturnError:&bundleLoadError])

and then down on 104 (original);

     NSLog(@"Failed to load plug-in: %@, path %@", name ?: identifier,
aPath);

becomes