[TxMt] Re: Emmet plugin broken in latest test build

Graham Heath graham.p.heath at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 20:34:04 UTC 2019

I've taken a crack at this.

I was able to get an error which confirms Allan's suspicions:

Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=3587
"dlopen_preflight(/Users/[...]/.homesick/repos/textmate-config/Application
Support/TextMate/PlugIns/EmmetTextMate-1.tmplugin/Contents/MacOS/EmmetTextMate):
no suitable image found.  Did find:

/Users/[...]/.homesick/repos/textmate-config/Application
Support/TextMate/PlugIns/EmmetTextMate-1.tmplugin/Contents/MacOS/EmmetTextMate:
code signature in (/Users/[...]/.homesick/repos/textmate-config/Application
Support/TextMate/PlugIns/EmmetTextMate-1.tmplugin/Contents/MacOS/EmmetTextMate)
not valid for use in process using Library Validation: mapping process has
no Team ID and is not a platform binary

/Users/[...]/.homesick/repos/textmate-config/Application
Support/TextMate/PlugIns/EmmetTextMate-1.tmplugin/Contents/MacOS/EmmetTextMate:
stat() failed with errno=1" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=The bundle
is damaged or missing necessary resources.,
NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Try reinstalling the bundle.,
NSFilePath=/Users/[...]/.homesick/repos/textmate-co

I am also seeing the same error for Contents/PlugIns/Dialog2.tmplugin and
Dialog.tmplugin.

I tried signing the plugin, but it was already signed.

$ codesign -s "[...]" EmmetTextMate-1.tmplugin

EmmetTextMate-1.tmplugin: is already signed

I also did a little Googling and I began to wonder if unsigned code can be
loaded by signed code at all?

Thanks,

wrote:

> On 20 Jan 2019, at 19:41, feek wrote:
>
> The developer is aware of this issue, but unfortunately no fix till now.
> Could someone here tell what the changes in TM are what could break the
> Emmet plugin? So I can give the developer a hint :)
>
> Select *TextMate → About* and switch to the Changes tab.
>
> Then click “See all changes since v2.0-rc.20” and you will be brought to
> GitHub with all the commits since rc.20 (the previous version at the time
> of your email).

Graham P Heath