[TxMt] Re: merge mads379/align.tmbundle into source:Align Assignments command

Mon Jul 1 11:54:25 UTC 2019

On 18 Nov 2018, at 11:34, Timothy Bates wrote:

> Thanks twould be great: one often wants the command to look out into
> the
> line for something else to align once an initial assign is aligned.
> Like
> commas too.

I didn’t get around to making it advance through the alignment
operators, but I just pushed a version which includes `<-` as an
alignment character, sorry for the wait.

I forget how much I wrote about my reworked Align Assignments, but it
has really worked great for me, something I really love is the ability
to detect indentation and keep the changes within the current level, for
example with something like this:

	while post = posts.shift
	  title = post.title
	  body = post.body
	end

Using `⌥⌘]` in the body will not be confused by the assignment on
the first line.

Likewise for data structures we may have something like:

	post: {
	  title: "My title",
	  body: "Some body"
	}

Again, using `⌥⌘]` in the middle works as expected :)