[TxMt] Re: String of text causes CPU to 100%

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Thu Dec 26 22:42:10 UTC 2019

I first noticed this in a php file, but it also happens in a plain text file. This is something recent. I open the file with this string regularly, and I didn't notice the problem until yesterday.

Is there a way to disable bundle items to identify which might be causing the problem?

Quinn

--
Sent from my mobile device; please excuse the terseness and typos.