[TxMt] Re: `mate <file>` from Terminal is occasionally very slow to open <file> in TextMate

Mon Aug 26 20:04:20 UTC 2019

On 26 Aug 2019, at 19:04, Jay Soffian wrote:

> Here's another hang in the same place (between "Created OakTabBarView
> instance" and "Created OakDocumentView instance") according to the
> log,
> along with a five second sample started just before I ran mate:

Thanks, the sample makes it clear that the system is stalling while
trying to talk to the shared clipboard server (daemon).

As an attempted workaround I no longer have TextMate read from the
clipboard, unless it is active [1].

Please upgrade to rc.31 and let me know if you still see the problem.

[1]
https://github.com/textmate/textmate/commit/7116dd777f07a65a675fe8944bc2fc2f05cada72