[TxMt] javascript syntax highlighting help

Robert J. Carr rjcarr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 01:14:23 UTC 2019

(I just asked this to irc so sorry for the duplicate)

I'm looking for guidance on how to change the javascript grammar so it'll
syntax highlight both, e.g., "if (...)" and "if(...)".  Currently, only the
former works, and I believe this is for most control statements, e.g., if,
for, while, etc.

In java, for example, both work, and I tried to compare the grammars to
make my own edits, but found them too complicated and different, and
anything I tried didn't work.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks-
Robert