[TxMt] files open blank sometimes

Anthony V. Pulido anthony.pulido at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 21:50:37 UTC 2019

Hello,

I've noticed that sometimes files that are not empty sometimes appear so
when I open them in TextMate. If I close and reopen them, they still appear
blank. If I open them in TextEdit, they don't appear empty. The problem
goes away, though, when I quit TextMate and reopen it.

This is a little inconvenient, because I sometimes have several files open
and then have to close and reopen all of them, too.

Would anyone know how to have the file open properly without having to quit
TextMate?

Thank you and best wishes,

Anthony V. Pulido