[TxMt] Re: No transparency for iPlastic theme in Mojave

Angelo Varlotta angelovarlotta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 19:17:59 UTC 2019

Hi Igor,
I've tried the theme too, and in Mojave 10.4.4 I get the same result
that you show, basically a black TextMate with absolutely no
transparencies. Somehow Mojave has a different way of rendering
transparencies that TextMate isn't picking up. Someone with a much
better understanding of the code base will need to chime in on this. I'm
running the RC version 23 of TextMate.

Angelo