[TxMt] Re: Don't wrap comments when line wrap is off

Timothy Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 09:39:14 UTC 2018

In Source:settings, I tried disabling the following, with no effect:

Comments: Disable Indent
Indent Corrections: Disable for Comments and Strings

Unless it’s all of these? "Style: Line Comments - Apostrophe”, I wonder if we’re answering different questions.

I want that when wrap is OFF, that comments (including # rest of line comments) obey this (instead of being wrapped unlike all other code…

Best. Tim

PS: Rather than have to do this manually once I guess how, it would be great to have a preference to turn it off everywhere. It really does seem like an option  that many people will want to turn off?