[TxMt] Re: Searching in hidden files

Claudia Pellegrino tm_emailaddress at cpellegrino.de
Sun Oct 28 09:06:35 UTC 2018

Hi Rob,

The file browser visibility is a separate setting. You can set it in Preferences » Projects » Include files matching. I’ve set it to {*,.*} so it shows all the files in the file browser.

As far as I know, the Include files matching setting is saved in the include property in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Global.tmProperties.

Regards
Claudia