[TxMt] Re: Textmate problem

Sun Oct 21 06:26:17 UTC 2018

On 18 Oct 2018, at 7:38, Lewis Overton wrote:

> I use Textmate to prepare material for classes I teach. Most of what I
> do
> is to write explations formatted with Github version Markdown. When OS
> 10
> came out the formatting failed to produce the styled image. Has anyone
> else
> had this problem?

The default markdown bundle uses `Markdown.pl` from John Gruber (not
GFM) so presumably you installed a third party markdown converter and
set `TM_MARKDOWN`, could it be that this one was lost/broken during the
update to 10.14?

If that is not the case, please give some more info about what command
you are using to produce the formatted Markdown and what error you are
seeing.