[TxMt] Re: 10.14 / Mojave Dark Mode

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Fri Oct 5 05:45:36 UTC 2018

On Oct 4, 2018, at 7:05 PM, jason <jgavris at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are people using TextMate with Dark Mode? I see some issues with reading text (find input text is black until unfocused, then changes to white), but also curiously the icons in the outline view are also missing.

TextMate does not yet support dark mode, this will get added at some point in the future. With the official builds you will not get a dark mode with the system setting enabled, it is only in custom builds where you will get the halfway version as in the screenshots.

--
Michael Sheets – MacroMates Support

Tip of the Day: Use ⌃⌘T (control-command-T) to see a list of currently available bundle items, start typing to filter the list.