[TxMt] Re: merge mads379/align.tmbundle into source:Align Assignments command

Wed Nov 14 12:34:13 UTC 2018

On 14 Nov 2018, at 19:07, Tim Bates wrote:

> It would be nice if the Align Assignments command absorbed the smart
> code from the align bundle, which appears moribund (?), but which is
> much smarter about alignments.

I’m not keen on switching to a preferneces based system because
majority of users will not want to customize the Align Assignments
command, and I am also not sure what cases (handled by the default
command) where the user would actually want to change it.

But it would be useful to know where the current command gets it wrong
or how it can be improved.