[TxMt] Window scrolls up when moving between tabs

Ed Wong scampy at me.com
Mon Nov 12 17:04:47 UTC 2018

I’m running the latest RC 2.0-rc.15. I’ve only noticed this since I've installed this version.

When I move between tabs (either by clicking on tab or using Option-Command left, right arrows) sometimes the page scrolls up by 1 to 3-4 lines each time. But once it does this scrolling then it will do so every time I come back to that tab.

I’m not sure how TM handles window draws but there seems to be a miscalculated line offset between a buffered text image that gets shown when the window first shows and then an actual redraw of lines afterwards. I’ve noticed in some cases a clipped portion of the window being shown first and then the remaining page showing but the clipping is off so the text appears to move downwards. Sorry I haven’t looked into the code to get a better idea of what’s happening with window draws.

Ed Wong