[TxMt] Re: No rounded corners

Sat Nov 10 07:21:24 UTC 2018

On 2 Nov 2018, at 17:18, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> I noticed that the bottom right and left corners of the TextMate main
> window is not rounded any more. I think this happened in the rc.14
> release. The problem occurs on High Sierra but not on Mojave.

This is most likely because I set the titlebar to draw as
“transparent”, which on 10.14 seems to mean that it uses the old
(pre 10.14) colors, and thus allowed to make a build on 10.14 without
updating the tabs for 10.14 colors.

Latest version from GitHub does not set this flag, so you can try to
build from `HEAD` or wait for next build, which should fix this (and
have some updated tabs that work regardless of the titlebar color).

And just a caution: Current `HEAD` built on 10.14 running in light mode
does *not* have tab colors that match the titlebar.