[TxMt] Re: LATEX - no pdf created

René Schwaiger sanssecours at me.com
Thu May 31 18:44:41 UTC 2018

Hi Christian,

> On 31.05.2018, at 13:09 , Christian Döhler <chrd at posteo.de> wrote:
>
> Hi René,
>
> Thank you for the speedy reply. Unfortunately this does not solve the problem. I have been using xelatex before. and my bundle preferences are exactly the same in your screenshot. I get the following error message:
>
> <bmcejdflkajkdpio.png>
>
> Any ideas?

thank you for providing the additional information. It looks like the template requires `ps2pdf`, which is not part of your `PATH` variable. Commit [0c526698][] should fix the problem. Until the update is deployed you can also fix the issue by setting the variable

   PATH

in “TextMate” → “Preferences…” → “Variables” to the value

   $PATH:/usr/local/bin

.

[0c526698]: https://github.com/textmate/latex.tmbundle/commit/0c526698

> Christian