[TxMt] Re: global find dialog not showing occurrences

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Wed Jun 13 16:24:44 UTC 2018

> On 25 Feb 2018, at 4:09, Matt Neuburg wrote:
>
> […] So maybe this is an edge case of some sort?
>
> Latest (nightly) build has horizontal scroll for search results, so while the lines can still be cut short, the matching part should now always be visible :)

I think I see how this works. We can still truncate _before_ the matching part, but the entire remainder of the line is now available by scrolling horizontally. That's a clever compromise! m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 11! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920107408.do