[TxMt] XHTML tags flagged as errors

Curt Sellmer sellmerfud at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:17:59 UTC 2018

I use an XHTML template language for my web applications that allows me to
define my own tags such as <s:embed>...</s:embed>.  I set the language for
these files to HTML so that embedded stylesheets, scripts, etc. are
formatted correctly.

With HTML bundle update yesterday, these custom tags are now highlighted as
errors with the scope invalid.illegal.unrecognized-tag.html

This has worked great for me for at least the last eight years at least.
This new behavior is rather annoying.

Is there a way that I can avoid the HTML bundle flagging these custom tags
as errors?