[TxMt] Re: Newer Ruby bundled in the app

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Fri Jul 6 06:34:45 UTC 2018

I think another way of looking at this (correct me if I’m wrong) is that the internal 1.8.7 is used only for internal scripts, so it makes no difference to you, the end user; it is, as it were, just a part of TextMate’s internal functionality.

m.

matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 11! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920107408.do
iOS 11 Fundamentals! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920107415.do