[TxMt] Re: How to break long line of code into multiple lines?

Tuk Bredsdorff tuk at tiktuk.net
Wed Jan 3 10:20:44 UTC 2018

> You can record a macro, save it, and assign a keystroke for it. Check out the record macro feature, very handy for automating things like this!

Thanks, I just tried that but actually one loses the automatic indentation when do search and replace like that.

So

	[Role, User, UserRole, SourceAddress, BulkMessage, Message, SingleSMSTemplate, Company, Contact],

becomes

	[Role,
User,
UserRole,
SourceAddress,
BulkMessage,
Message,
SingleSMSTemplate,
Company,
Contact],

.

I could fix that with multiple carets but it ends up being easier just doing it manually in the first place 😐 .