[TxMt] Find dialog window problems

Kelvin Wu kelvin.wu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 14:42:15 UTC 2018

1. Use app "Check for Upgrade" to upgrade to RC 20/21/22, Cmd+F to bring up
Find dialog window, unable to display/type non-English characters (such as
Chinese, Japanese) in Find and Replace text box, have to un-focus input
area to show the characters. No problem for English characters.

2. Manually upgrade by downloading RC 20/21/22 from Github, and replace
existing TextMate.app in Applications. Cmd+F (or select Find... from Edit
menu) will not bring Find dialog window.

Rolled back to RC 19, solved the problem.

--
Sent from my mobile. Ignore the typos unless they're funny.

Sent from my mobile. Ignore the typos unless they're funny.