[TxMt] Re: Wrong text color in Open Quickly

Fri Dec 7 06:00:39 UTC 2018

On 6 Dec 2018, at 23:56, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> With the latest update of TextMate, 2.0-rc.22, the text color of a
> selected item in the Open Quickly dialog is black. I guess it’s
> supposed to be white. This makes it a bit difficult to read on the
> blue background.
>
> Running on macOS High Sierra. It has the correct color on Mojave, both
> in light and dark mode.

Based on the above, I think this is the issue:
https://github.com/textmate/textmate/commit/8e2ccd0dff6d13a1166bf9f95810122dc73f6288

The “Button” appearing next to the checkboxes in the commit window
might be same issue, i.e. that I switched to use Apple’s convenience
constructors for UI elements, but that one is more puzzling, because
empty string is given as label for the commit window’s checkboxes. But
if the results in the find dialog also show “Button” then it is
definitely the convenience constructor.