[TxMt] Re: Trim Trailing Space on Save Option

Martin Kühl martin.kuehl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 00:31:39 UTC 2017

On 22 September 2017 at 00:53, George Fields <george.b.fields at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's nice, thanks for replying, and I certainly appreciate other people's work, but the fundamental question remains: is that something that can be put in as a preference setting? Or am I unreasonable / lazy for wanting it?

It would at least be unnecessarily limiting. A preferences would be a
single global checkbox.
Having this in bundles means that we can configure it based on project
and file type if we want.

I think adding the bundles to the index would be close to what you want:
There would be a checkbox in the preferences, and without further
configuration it acts as a global toggle.

HTH,
Martin