[TxMt] Re: undo

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri May 26 09:42:10 UTC 2017

You can try the following to see if there’s a bundle command that is using ⌘Z as the keyboard shortcut:

1. Press  ⌘^T to show the bundle item selector
2. Select "Key Equivalent” in the dropdown menu with a gear icon or press ⌘2
3. Press ⌘Z

Now it should show the command or action that is invoked when you press ⌘Z.

--
/Jacob Carlborg