[TxMt] Re: question regarding stata 15

Cunningham, Scott scunning at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 13:27:04 UTC 2017

Thank you both for your response.  When I try to run the “Change Stata app” I get the following error:

Change Stata App: line 4: /Users/scott_cunningham/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/Stata.tmbundle/Support/bin/locate_stata.py: No such file or directory

Not sure what is going on.  I should open up by saying I do not have a sophisticated understanding of what is below the hood of Text Mate 2.  I’m just a regular user, and don’t know how to troubleshoot very well.