[TxMt] Re: Safari 10 popup when opening a txmt://open link Xdebug

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Tue Jan 31 07:52:45 UTC 2017

On Jan 31, 2017, at 1:32 AM, feek <feekdiv at gmail.com> wrote:

> For creating web templates I use Xdebug. In Xdebug you can set
> `txmt://open/?` in order to open the file with the error in  TM. On previous
> versions of Safari (< 10.0.2) TM opens without any problems. But now (>
> 10.0.2) Safari every time ask if it may open TM: see screenshot:
> http://feek.d.pr/V1pH

This is unfortunately a feature from 10.12.2 that currently cannot be disabled. Discussion about it here:

http://mjtsai.com/blog/2016/12/15/macos-10-12-2-impedes-safari-bookmarklets/

The idea isn’t a bad one, but it should be presented with a standard dialog and have an option per-scheme to disable the warning.