[TxMt] Re: Bundles & Commands Questions

Attila Györffy attila.gyorffy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:58:07 UTC 2017

Hey Jacob,

Thanks for collecting these. What does the community think, should these be placed on the github wiki on a page so that it’s searchable and easier to discover?
https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki <https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki>

What do you think?

— Attila

ATTILA GYÖRFFY
I develop software.

attilagyorffy.com <http://attilagyorffy.com/> | @attilagyorffy <http://www.twitter.com/attilagyorffy> |  | in/attilagyorffy <http://linkedin.com/in/attilagyorffy> | github.com/attilagyorffy <http://www.github.com/attilagyorffy>

Every time you print an email, a tree is marked for death.
Trees provide O2. You need that to breathe, remember? 🌳