[TxMt] Re: bbcode bundle
graham.p.heath at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:28:39 UTC 2017
Hello, and welcome,
1. Go to https://github.com/gmanley/BBCode.tmbundle
2. Click the green "Clone or Download" button, and then
3. Select "Download Zip"
4. Extract the zip "BBCode.tmbundle-master.zip", which will give you a
5. Rename the folder "BBCode.tmbundle-master" to "BBCode.tmbundle"
6. Double click "BBCode.tmbundle" and install it with TextMate2
7. Observe that you can now select BBCode from the language selector (in
the status bar)
Re #2: Edit in TextMate you say? Where does this functionality exist? I’ve
not seen this before, so as much detail as you can provide, would be
On February 28, 2017 at 5:42:25 AM, Bodo Büttner (bodobuettner at gmx.de)
Hi, I am new to Textmate2 and just recently purchased a TM licence for it.
I would like to do mainly 2 things:
1) downlaoad and install a bbcode bundle (through double-clicking ),
(which I haven't been able to at Google.)
2) install and use the edit in textmate command, so I can directly open a
bbcode/Safari input window in Textmate, write my forum post and then close
the TM window, so I can give the focus back to Safari.
Any hints, instructions would be welcome.
textmate mailing list
textmate at lists.macromates.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the textmate