[TxMt] Re: Problem running Latex

Robert Milton robert.gomez.milton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 18:45:27 UTC 2017

Hi Rene,
I removed the various LaTeX bundles I had lying around, as instructed by the link you sent. Typeset & View (PDF) then erased all the text in the test file. So I disabled the LaTeX bundle and removed it, then got a fresh copy via preferences in TextMate. So basically I now have one fresh bundle, just downloaded via TextMate. But, I’ve lost all syntax highlighting, Typeset & View (PDF) results in "No Makefile found.
Set TM_MAKE_FILE in Preferences → Variable.”, and LaTeX preferences doesn’t show me anything other than erasing all text in the test file (I can get it back with ctrl-z). I really don’t know what is going on. Any ideas are much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Robert