[TxMt] Re: Replace option grayed out during Find In Project

Erik Neumann erikn at myphysicslab.com
Fri Dec 15 21:30:34 UTC 2017

That's not working for me.  What version of macOS are you on Matt?  I'm on
the latest, 10.13.2, and I'm noticing more and more crashes and problems
lately in applications other than TextMate.  Perhaps there is a change in
10.13.2 that prevents those buttons from becoming active.

I'm able to do Find All, and when I enter text in the Replace box I see
that text being (potentially) replaced in the displayed search results, and
the Replace All button is active.  But Replace and Replace & Find are
always grayed out.

I've had to resort to a slow process like clicking on each result and doing
a paste for each one that I want to replace.  Kind of a drag when I need it.

--ErikN