[TxMt] Re: TextMate keeps hanging

Kyle Kirbatski kyle.kirby at me.com
Tue Dec 12 17:48:28 UTC 2017

I ended up doing a timing profiler and it looks like something is going on with [OakPasteboard pruneHistory], with the biggest offender being [NSSQL FetchRequestContext executeRequestUsingConnection:]. I’m going to attach the instrument data. The issue occurs in the last 10 seconds of the recording.