[TxMt] Re: TextMate intermittent find problem.

Curt Sellmer sellmerfud at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 20:33:56 UTC 2017

You can change this default behavior by quitting TextMate and using the
following command in Terminal:

defaults write com.macromates.textmate alwaysFindInDocument 1

When you restart TextMate it will always perform the find in the Document
even if there is current a selection.
If you do want to limit the find operation to the selection, you will have
to change the dropdown in the Find dialog.