[TxMt] TextMate intermittent find problem.

yann bourdeau yann.bourdeau at noviflow.com
Fri Dec 8 16:00:03 UTC 2017

Hi all,

	I have found (I think) an intermittent problem with the find panel in TextMate. I’m using 2.0-rc.4. What is happening is that the next button of the find panel always find (stay) on the same text search in the source instead of going to the next text selection. I’m using it for editing C Code.

	Like I said is very intermittent, it happens only sometime in 1 in 40 each time I use the search function. Maybe I just not found out what is triggering this behaviour.

Thanks,

Yann Bourdeau, M.Ing.
Senior Software Developer
438-499-4607