[TxMt] Re: double-click closes Find window

Erik Neumann erikn at myphysicslab.com
Thu Sep 22 02:22:19 UTC 2016

Thanks that's very helpful!  I was totally unaware of that shortcut.

I find myself often wishing that windows would just become active when the
mouse is over them.  IIRC, some early (maybe current) Unix workstations do
this.  There's a lot of click-to-activate overhead on Mac.  Maybe there are
third party system add-ons that will do that but using those is always a
bit dodgy.

--ErikN