[TxMt] NVM paths?

Graham Heath graham.p.heath at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:49:47 UTC 2016

Hello again,

NVM is a Node Version Manager. I believe it works similarly to RVM (but I’m
not sure). Functionally they do the same thing; allow you to install
multiple versions of Node (or Ruby) and switch between them easily.

For NVM to keep multiple versions in the path it adds ~/.nvm/nvm.sh to your
.bash_profile, which interns amends the "default nvm-node path" to PATH.
Like this, `which node` will return something like
"/Users/______/.nvm/versions/node/v6.2.2/bin/node".

I could simply add that path to TM_PATH, but if node versions change,
TextMate will continue using the old version (or worse).

I’m sure some of you are running into this problem. What have you done to
solve it?

Thanks,

Graham Heath